Biofac A/S Ejby
In 1984 Biofac, Ejby was established in the modern dairy plant of Ejby Mejeri
In 1984 Biofac, Ejby was established in the modern dairy plant of Ejby Mejeri. In this plant Biofac produces a variety of products based on animal glands. The plant is extremely flexible, which enables us to adjust the quality of many of these products to suit the exact needs of our numerous individual clients.
- Biofac A/S in Ejby holds a GMP certificate by Danish Health and Medicines Authorities.
- Biofac A/S in Ejby holds a manufacturing licence for derived products from category 3 materials in accordance with article 18 of the Bio-product statutory.
- Biofac A/S in Ejby holds a Manufacturer’s Authorisation regarding Human Medicinal Products for manufacturing biological active starting materials by Danish Health and Medicines Authorities.
- Danish Environmental Protection Agency (Danish EPA) has made a categorization of BIOFAC group as to an instruction No. 6 of 2004 on Differential Environmental Review and assessed that the company is placed in Category 1 (the best category) because of the high level of systematism and high level of regulatory compliance.
- Danish Working Environment Authority has given BIOFAC group a Green Smiley, indicating thatthe company has no issues with the Working Environment Authority, providing a high level of health and safety.